Welcome to my personal blog.. in this blog you can follow me through my actual life.. which at times can get pretty crazy! I am 23 years old, and just starting to get the hang of this thing called "adult-hood." I have lived and traveled all over the country. I am the second to youngest of 6 siblings, (but I am the favorite ;) I have 14 nieces and nephews and 4 great nieces and nephews. I have been dating my significant other for a little over 2 years, and we have our beautiful baby girl, Sugar, that I should mention is a dog :) I am a photographer, who recently started a business and am still learning the ins and outs of the business world. But most of all, I am a born again Christian. Definitely not a perfect one by any means, but I do try. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment